K2 Men's World Peace Snowboard
- World Peace
- If your ideal snowboard treats the entire mountain like a terrain park, feels most at home sliding rails and boxes, and ventures into the streets from time to time, look no further than the all-new K2 World Peace.
Twin in both shape and flex, the World Peace features a smooth flexing single-species core profile that we engineered to lock into presses and butters with ease. This core is constructed of 100% Aspen, a lightweight renewable timber that’s built to absorb shocks and take a beating.
We wrap the core in a biax fiberglass--with fibers intersecting at a 90º angle--giving riders the ability to manipulate their tricks and a relaxed feel cruising between features. Lastly, we gave the World Peace a hard, fast sintered 4000 base - a material that is truly as tough as nails to stand up to the abuse that freestyle snowboarding dishes out.
- Feature 1: Aspen Core - A single species lightweight wood core that delivers smooth flex and lively rebound.
- Feature 2: Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides just the right amount of torsional flexibility and strength.
- Feature 3: Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Feature 4: Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better that extruded materials increasing speed and glide.