When you're ready to hit the slopes and enjoy a day of skiing or snowboarding, you need outerwear that delivers waterproofing, breathability and insulation.
From one-piece suits to snow jackets for women, Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops has all the outerwear you need to withstand low temperatures, wind chill and moisture - all while having fun in the great outdoors.
Browse Our Brand Name Outerwear
We are proud to carry a range of quality women's outerwear brands you can count on such as:
- Helly Hansen
- The North Face
Stay Warm, Comfortable and Stylish With Our Women's Outerwear
At Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops, we know that every ski or snowboarding excursion is different. That's why we offer an extensive collection of outerwear options for you to choose from based on the temperature, conditions and your personal preferences for each trip. Our outerwear collection includes:
- Down and synthetic down jackets: Down jackets rely on duck or goose feathers to keep you feeling toasty on the slopes. These jackets have a high warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you comfortable without adding bulk. Synthetic down is made from polyester and offers many of the same benefits as duck or goose down, though they are a little bit heavier. When the conditions are dry and cold, these will likely be one of your go-to women's ski jackets.
- Heated jackets: Heated jackets allow you to adjust and control how warm you feel. They deliver warmth through a low electrical charge found throughout the jacket. For the ultimate toasty torso feeling, you can't go wrong with a heated women's snowboarding jacket.
- Insulated jackets: Insulated jackets are ideal for cold and wet skiing and snowboarding conditions. There are two layers — an outer shell and a down or synthetic insulation layer — to deliver durable and lasting warmth.
- Fleece jackets: Fleece jackets are named after a polyester material that resembles pile wool. They are soft and lightweight but will keep you comfortable and warm outdoors.
- Lifestyle jackets: Lifestyle jackets will add a layer of warmth to your winter ensemble. These stylish outerwear options also look great both on and off the slopes.
- Shell jackets: Shell jackets are a versatile outerwear option that every skier and snowboarder needs to have in their wardrobe. They work well for layering and usually feature solid waterproofing capabilities and breathability.
- Softshell jackets: Softshell jackets are similar to hoodies but with additional waterproofing properties. While they aren't as wind- and water-resistant as other options, the soft and stretchy fabric will keep you comfortable while providing you with some protection from the elements.
- One-piece suits: Because it is all connected, one-piece suits will help trap the warmth inside and keep you protected from cold breezes and melting snow.
- Pants and bibs: Women's skiing and snowboarding pants and bibs typically have an outer shell layer with a synthetic lining side for added comfort and warmth. Most typically have waterproofing properties to keep you dry.
Why Buy Women's Ski and Snowboard Jackets, Pants and Outerwear From Buckmans.com?
Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops has been carrying the best skiing and snowboarding brands and equipment for the past 45 years. We want you to easily find the women's outerwear you need, so get started shopping online or stop by one of our seven locations to browse our extensive inventory.
As your cold-weather experts, we are always here for you whenever you have a question, want to make sure a product is in stock or just want to chat about the great outdoors.
We look forward to helping you find outerwear to withstand any cold weather conditions and experience winter sports to the fullest. Contact us today.