Men's Ski and Snowboarding Base Layers
When you head out to ski or snowboard, staying warm doesn't just depend on the outwear you choose — the base layers you select are just as important. Base layers offer a barrier when it's windy and wet outside so you stay warm and protected from the harsh elements.
You can't just use any material for your base layer, though. Cotton is one fabric you'll specifically want to avoid, for instance. That's because when cotton gets wet, it will stay wet, making it a risky fabric to use in the wintertime especially when the temperatures start dropping. Choosing synthetic base layers that are fitted to your body will add warmth while offering moisture-wicking properties.
Picking a base layer for your time on the slopes is a crucial part of your snowboarding or skiing trip. Our men's ski base layers will keep you warm and dry without constricting your movements, so you can perform your best.
At Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops, we're just as passionate about winter sports as you are. We understand you need a high-quality base layer at a cost-effective price. That's why we stock our winter gear inventory with products that are the best of the best.
Men's Ski Base Layers from Trusted Brands
Here at Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops, we carry an extensive selection of base layers in different colors and thicknesses. You'll be able to find the perfect option depending on the specific temperature outside and your activity level. Our men's baselayer brands include:
With a range of options of men's ski layers from size XS to 3XL, you're going to find a top or bottom that fulfills all of your needs at the right price point. We also offer a wide range of colors. You can go for a classic black snowboard base layer or stand out against the snow in a bright color or pattern.
Smart Layering Solutions for Your Next Skiing and Snowboarding Trip
To help you spend more time out on the slopes having fun instead of worrying about staying warm, Buckmans.com offers a variety of men's base layers:
- Men's base layer shirts: Grab a long-sleeved base layer shirt to maximize your warmth. From crew cut shirts to a 1/4 zip, you'll be able to retain heat while staying comfortable and stylish.
- Men's base layer pants: From boxer briefs to tights to fleece-lined bottoms, we have plenty of base layer pant options for you to choose from. They'll keep you toasty without adding extra bulk and impacting your ability to navigate the slopes. In addition to traditional pant lengths, we also carry 3/4 leg options that pair well with ski and snowboard boots.
- Men's heated base layers: When you are expecting frigid temperatures, trust in the consistent and long-lasting properties of heated base layers. They come in both tops and bottoms and actually deliver heat through 5V signal technology or heating panels. Don't just add layers of protection — choose from our options that allow you to personalize your warmth.
Features of Men's Ski Base Layers
Our men's ski base layers are designed to keep you warm and comfortable on and off the slopes, so you can get the most out of your winter. All our products will make your skiing or snowboarding experience more enjoyable. They're also versatile enough to wear during downtime. You'll find a range of unique design features, such as:
- Stretch fabric that conforms to your body.
- Moisture-wicking material to keep you dry.
- Anti-chafing seams to prevent irritation.
- Extra stitching for reinforcement.
- Polyester and spandex fabrics for breathability.
Because our snowboard base layers are both lightweight and warm, they're ideal for layering. You can wear your winter jacket over your base layer without compromising movement or appearing bulky.
Why Choose Buckman's for Snowboard Base Layers?
At Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops, we go above and beyond to ensure you find a product that suits all your needs at a price that works for your budget. When you purchase your winter gear from us, you'll experience multiple benefits, including:
- Free shipping: Most online orders that exceed $50 ship for free. You can also skip shipping altogether and pick your order up at one of our seven locations in Eastern PA.
- Helpful staff: Our friendly, knowledgeable staff can help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- Price matching: We want to ensure we're giving you the best deal for our high-quality winter gear. If you find one of our products at a lower price somewhere else, we'll match it!
Order the Apparel You Need This Season
We've been in the winter gear business for over 45 years, so we understand how to provide a positive experience and supply elite products. Order your snowboard base layer online and get ready to hit the slopes. If you have any questions, contact our team today!