Freestyling on the slopes just got a whole lot more fun with these exciting men's snowboards available at Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops.
Our extensive lineup of freestyle snowboards will help you stay safer and more confident with every ride. You can depend on our team to bring you the high-performance gear that will help make your favorite wintertime activities even better.
What to Consider When Picking a Freestyle Snowboard
When you're ready to choose a snowboard, there are several key characteristics to keep in mind.
Terrain: Many men's freestyling snowboards are built to handle the rigors of park and pipe terrain, so you can enjoy a playful ride while still staying in control. These snowboards are also engineered to help you navigate and overcome mountain obstacles with ease.
Shape: The shape of your snowboard matters for your overall experience. For instance, directional freestyle snowboards give you less pivot switching in exchange for impressive carving capabilities. If riding switch is more important, you may prefer a twin freestyle snowboard.
Flex: Should you opt for a freestyle snowboard with a soft, medium or stiff flex? The answer to this question depends on the speed and control you prefer. Stiff boards let you fly down the mountain, while soft boards help you stay more in control.
Profile: The profile of the snowboard also matters. You can pick from camber, reverse camber (sometimes called a rocker), camber/flat and camber/rocker options. Classic freestyle snowboards for men usually lean toward a camber shape. However, if feeling like you're surfing the mountain is more important, go for a reverse camber/rocker.
Freestyle Snowboard Brands Carried by Buckman's
Brands matter, especially when you're buying a freestyle snowboard that you expect to ride for years. At Buckman's, we proudly present equipment from the top names in the skiing, snowboarding and outdoor equipment and gear business, including:
- Burton: The Burton name has become synonymous with high quality and powerful performance. Since the late 1970s, Burton has been one of the most trusted manufacturers of products for beginner, advanced and elite snowboarders.
- Capita: If you want a snowboard that's been built with clean energy, Capita products are for you. The company has perfected the art of producing exceptional snowboards in an eco-friendly way.
- Lib Tech: You can expect a great ride from this brand, which builds both snowboards and surfboards. Lib Tech's calling card is that all boards are designed by true craftspeople and dreamers.
- Never Summer: Over 20 years, Never Summer has risen as a major contender in the winter sports equipment marketplace. Discover true freedom when you cruise on your Never Summer board.
- RIDE: From boots and bindings to snowboards and skis, RIDE always produces items built for impact. You'll appreciate the RIDE commitment to distinctive, dependable freestyle snowboards.
- Salomon: Perhaps one of the longest-lasting outdoor brands, Salomon's roots go back to the mid-20th century. Today, Salomon produces all types of outdoor athletic equipment, including some of the best men's freestyle snowboards.
- YES: The YES brand may be a relative newcomer to the snowboarding world, but it's racked up many awards over the past decade. Take a YES board on the slopes and you'll see why they've built a loyal fan base.
Buy Men's Freestyle Snowboards From Buckman's
Ready to own your piece of the pipe, park or mountain? Choose a men's freestyle snowboard today. Remember that most orders of at least $50 qualify for shipping on us!