Men's Burton Freelight Jacket - 226971
Wind back the clock for some archival style and modern waterproof, breathable materials that stand up to any weather on the mountain.
Direct from the Burton archives, the men's Burton Freelight Jacket is living proof of the trendsetting attitude of snowboarding in the 90s. Its easy-wearing shell design breathes, sheds wet weather, and inspires your every move with 90s style. A range of pockets keep your must-have stuff easy to manage including the all-important pocket with a media port.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- YKK water-resistant zippers; Fully-taped seams; Side entry zipper
- Stowable hood with bungee front adjustment
- Welded construction details for a clean finish
- Adjustable cuffs; Bungee hem cinch
- Mesh stash pocket with stretch binding at opening, mid-body pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and zippered hand-warmer pockets; In-pocket media port
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Burton Style: 226971