Men’s Burton Step On® Re:Flex Bindings
Feel the unsurpassed security that comes with stiff, stable Burton Step On® Re:Flex bindings for men. Made to work effortlessly with any type of Burton Step On boot, the Step On bindings continue the brand’s pioneering legacy.
Unlike other types of snowboard bindings, Burton Step On Re:Flex models allow you to hit your favorite all-mountain terrain faster. One step and a click at the heel, then the toe, is all it takes. From that point, you’re good to go. You don’t even have to bend over to ensure a great fit. And when you’re done riding, activate the release lever to detach your boots.
Men’s Burton Step On Bindings Features
What do boarders appreciate most about Burton Step On Re:Flex snowboard bindings?
- Boot compatibility: Burton’s exclusive Step On Entry System is designed to work with all Burton Step On boot models.
- Mounting convenience: The Step On Re:Flex binding attaches to all known types of snowboards using standard mounting systems.
- Genius simplicity: The bindings eliminate the need for straps and buckles and connect your boot to the binding in three separate places.
- Terrain versatility: Step On bindings are suitable for any kind of terrain from all mountain to parks.
- Rider control: These bindings are engineered to give ultimate control to riders.
- Dependable rides: The baseplate is constructed from a single material, offering consistency and dependability.
- Individualization: The hi-back portion of the bindings allows riders to design and customize their own board play and flexibility.
- Comfort and reduced energy loss: Step On bindings from Burton offer tremendous cushioning, allowing riders to stay outside longer with less fatigue.
Fast entry. Fast exit. That’s the power and versatility of men’s Step On Re:Flex bindings 2021 from Burton. Buy yours today from Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops in person in Eastern PA or online. Remember that Buckman’s provides a price match guarantee on all products, including Burton Step On boots and bindings.