Arc'teryx Rho Merino Wool Crew Neck LS
Ski tours, extended backpacking trips, climbing - this is an exceptionally versatile base layer you’ll go to for anything outdoors. Made from Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified Merino, it naturally regulates thermal comfort, resists odors and static, and feels comfortable next to your skin. The fit keeps the wool close to your body for maximum effectiveness, elastane fibers add stretch and hold the fit, and articulated patterning gives you freedom to move.
Updated with a revised fit.
The Rho Merino Wool Crew Neck LS was previously the Rho LTW Crew Neck LS.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Breathable, Lightweight
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Natural properties of merino wool provide thermal regulation and odor control while the elastane helps maintain shape
- Soft nylon knit facing on neck opening for comfort
- Trim fit makes it an ideal layering piece
- Crew neck
- Contains wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS): RWS is a voluntary program that helps sheep farmers meet consumer, retailer, and brand demands. The standard certifies they meet rigorous animal welfare and land management requirements.
- Chira™ - 6.5oz (220gsm) stretch nylon interlock - 71% nylon, 29% elastane - bluesign Approved Material,Self: 240gsm Mountain Merino Wool - 95% wool, 5% elastane