Arc'teryx Rush Insulated Jacket
Rest phases, transitions, descents – the backcountry cold hits once you step off the skin track. Light, packable, and warm, the Rush is ready when output stops and temperatures drop. Windproof, water repellant, and highly breathable, the GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ outer utilizes our Hadron™ face fabric for maximum durability, minimal weight. 100gsm Coreloft™ insulates, an air-permeable liner speeds vapor transfer, the helmet-compatible StormHood™ adds warmth, and an embedded RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Windproof, Insulated, Water repellent, Highly breathable
- Coreloft™ synthetic insulation provides warmth with minimal weight and bulk
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ is windproof with a durable face and knit backer for enhanced weather protection
- Proprietary Hadron™ LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) grid face fabric is incredibly light and exceptionally durable
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal dump pockets
- Full front zip
- RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope Dye: Uses significantly less water and energy in the dyeing process
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Lining: 20D 100% Nylon - bluesign Approved Material, Dope Dyed
- Self: Hadron™ with 2L GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material