Arc'teryx Motus Hoody
Seasons change, but your desire to run stays constant. Built for colder conditions and designed for trail runs and other high output activities, the versatile Motus Hoody is a first layer that provides essential thermal performance, moisture management and soft comfort. Its Phasic™ AR II material pulls moisture off the body, provides stretch freedom, and is merrow stitched for a smooth finish next to the skin. The fitted hood adds warmth and the articulated fit frees you move at speed.
Updated with a revised fit.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ AR II fabric has a soft hand, stretch, thermal comfort and manages moisture
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Low profile hood
- Self: Phasic™ AR II – 100% polyester with FC0 yarn and DAO™ finish