Top 5 Holiday Gifts for Men under $100
The holiday season is upon and we know that sometimes finding that present that will just wow the man in your life can be
challenging. So if you are searching for that perfect present that won’t break the bank- we have some great suggestions for you.
1. Picture Organic Clothing Behind Mitten- Is it time that he finally replaced his old ski or snowboard mittens? These mittens from Picture Organic are made from 64% recycled polyester and have a waterproof insert. The EcoFriendly durable water repellent will help ensure his hands stay warm and dry so he can enjoy his time on the slopes. For a price of $69.95, this is one great holiday present that is sure to put a smile on his face.
2. The North Face Canyonlands Hoodies – His new go-to hoodie whether he is on the move or just chilling, the Canyonlands delivers the perfect combination of warmth, freedom of movement and everyday appeal. This hoodie features an active fit with heathered fleece for extra comfort. Available in High Rise Grey or Black/Monster Blue- so this hoodie really does go with just about anything. At only $84.95, you can grab him that perfect present without breaking the bank.
3. Smartwool Socks- What skier or snowboarder would not simply love a pair of new wool socks? The Smartwool PhD Ski Light sock keeps his feet warm and dry without sacrificing boot performance. These ski and snowboard socks have cushioning where skiers and riders need it most: on the shin for protection against the boot and on the bottom of the foot for warmth and impact protection. These socks never bunch, slip or bind ensuring an awesome day on the slopes. For only $23.95, the socks are perfect holiday presents as well as stocking stuffers.
4. Burton Space Sack Snowboard Bag- So, what do you get the snowboarder in your life who already has all the gear they need for this season? This awesome Burton Space Sack Snowboard Bag could be just the perfect thing you were looking for. Help keep his board protected when not in use as well as help protect the seats of the car when traveling back and for from the mountains. Designed to hold just about any size snowboard and with a price of only $49.95, you really cannot go wrong with this snowboard bag.
5. The North Face Chillkat Nylon Boot- The perfect boot to let him enjoy all the snowy fun outdoor activities that he loves. Their slick nylon TNF Winter Grip® waterproof design will keep his feet warm and dry no matter what type of outdoor activities he has planned for this winter. Give him the gift of warmth this season with these awesome boots from The North Face. Great boots and at only $99.95- a great price as well.
At Buckmans.com, we have gifts for everyone at every budget. If you have a skier or snowboarder in your life, the chances are great that you will find that perfect present at one of our six retail locations. If you are not local, feel free to shop online 24/7 and score free shipping on orders of over $50.00. Still at a loss on what to get him this year? Why not consider a Buckman’s gift card? This way he can choose whatever he wishes.
Ski and snowboard
Tagged: Holiday gift ideas
« Previous Post
Next Post »