Burton [ak] Baker Down Jacket - Women's - 100141
Light, techie, and packable warmth. Wear on its own or layer under your shell for maximum warmth in the coldest conditions.
Packable warmth is essential equipment for backcountry missions, and the women's Burton [ak] Baker Down Jacket delivers. Its responsibly sourced high-loft down serves up the warmth, and lightweight ripstop shell fabric keeps it soft and supple yet durable and packable enough to fit into its own pocket for easy stowing in your pack. Details like pit zip vents and a durable water-repellent finish add utility.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- Pertex® ripstop fabric is soft, lightweight and durable; [ak] DWR coating sheds light precipitation
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Removable hood with front adjustment
- Drawcord cinch at hem; Elasticized cuffs; Pit Zip vents
- Packable into a pocket; Pocket utility loop
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets and zippered internal chest pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty