2023 Women's K2 Spellcaster Snowboard - B220201701
The K2 Spellcaster is mid-flexing freestyle twin that works its wizardry in the park, street, side hits, and groomers all over the mountain.
Australian artist and designer Marcus Dixon illustrated the graphic on this season’s Spellcaster. A morph of a rose transitioning into a rattlesnake is paired with Marcus’ rendition on the classic K2 logo. A tonal, and logo-heavy base graphic provides a clean aesthetic that is easy on the eyes.
The Spellcaster’s Combination Camber profile puts camber in between the bindings for stability at speed and an insane amount of pop, and rocker just outside the bindings for a playful and predictable feel that presses like magic.
The Rhythm™ Core is constructed with sustainably harvested timber species to damp vibration and provide a flex that is scaled specifically for women riders. Carbon DarkWeb™ stringers extend at 45 degree angles in both directions from the binding inserts, giving the Spellcaster wicked response for snap and edge hold while ripping on groomers or dropping into the jump line. The Sintered 4000 base is tough, durable, and absorbs wax-like crazy to let you cast a speed hex on every snow type.
- Rhythm™ Core - Women’s specific core shaping and profiling using sustainably harvested timber to reduce weight and add maneuverability while retaining strength and liveliness.
- Triax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at three angles provides extra torsional stiffness and overall strength.
- Carbon DarkWeb™ - Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts in an “X” pattern, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better that extruded materials increasing speed and glide.