K2 Men's Manifest Snowboard
- Blurring lines between freestyle and freeride, the K2 Manifest is a versatile speed machine with a mid-to-stiff flex that’s built to withstand the beating that comes along with big mountain snowboarding. The Manifest sports a directional twin shape and a Combination Camber Profile, giving it a consistent and predictable feel while riding switch or regular and adds a bit of rocker to the nose and tail of the board for float and a catch-free feel.
The lightweight Bambooyah™ Core is built from sustainably harvested timber and is backed by a five-year warranty against breakage for peace-of-mind when sending big lines and drops.
Carbon DarkWeb™ stringers extending out from the binding inserts to the edges ensure a precise response to every command you give to the board, and ICG™ 20 Triax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon reduces chatter and delivers stability in the rowdiest conditions.
The cherry on top is a fast and resilient Sintered 4000 Base that holds wax and withstands punishment.
From big mountain lines to the big line in the park, the K2 Manifest is an all-mountain freeride snowboard we think A-ROB would be proud to own, and is the quiver killer you’ll never leave at home.
- Feature 1: Bambooyah™ Core - Sustainably harvested bamboo, aspen, and paulownia combine to deliver a damp and responsive feel. Our Bambooyah™ cores are backed by a 5-year warranty against breakage.
- Feature 2: ICG™ 20 Triax Carbon Glass - Integrating Carbon Fiber stringers that run the length of the board into our fiberglass increases the snap of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Feature 3: Carbon DarkWeb™ - Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts in an “X” pattern, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- Feature 4: Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
Feature 5: Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better that extruded materials increasing speed and glide