Burton Men's Step On® Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings - 229601
The men's Burton Step On® Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings bring the simplicity of the Step On system to a binding that balances high-end comfort with a playful, responsive feel. Kickback Hammock suspension raises the bar for comfort and response, while full underfoot cushioning keeps you riding longer. Micro-adjust the lean to suit your stance, step on, and ride.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. This year, we are introducing the Toe Hook 2.0, which offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in baseplate provides playful response