2023 Men's K2 Meridian Snowboard Bindings - B22040090
For all-day comfort, customization, and performance, the K2 Meridian sets the bar and takes a freestyle approach to cruising, popping, and slashing your way all over the mountain - no wonder it’s a Team favorite.
Exclusive to K2, the TriPod™ Chassis takes center stage on the mid-flexing K2 Meridian. This technology works in harmony with the natural geometry of the human foot to find the sweet spot between energy transfer and board flex. We’ve also built-in 3º of canting and an adjustable power ramp place you in a balanced riding position while perfectly matching the shape of your boot outsole.
The urethane-based Tweakback™ highback is flexible and features our Gap Eraser™ forward lean adjustment, eliminating the need for a traditional lean-block - resulting in a lighter weight binding with a superior response.
Holding your boot securely into the binding, our 3D Bender™ ankle strap and PerfectFit™ 2.0 toe strap are supremely comfortable and allow for maximum flexibility and support for grabs and tweaks. Both the ankle and the toe straps utilize aluminum ratchets with EZ Feed design for lifelong durability and lighting quick strapping in.
- TriPod™ Chassis w/ Lockout Block - A supportive and smooth flexing chassis that uses interchangeable pods on the base of the binding to customize the lateral mobility and feel to your exact liking.
- StraightUp Tweakback™ Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment - Injected urethane allows the highback to remain extremely flexible regardless of temperature for maximum medial and lateral tweak.
- Bender™ Ankle Strap - A low-profile, padless, and extremely flexible injection-molded ankle strap built to optimize freestyle mobility.
- Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.