Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
The best outerwear works in all kinds of conditions. Our Patagonia sweater jacket for toddlers provides the type of soft warmth children love, but it's also tough enough to block the wind and resist water. Whether it's freezing or sleeting, your child will remain toasty and dry in our Patagonia baby down jacket, which comes in a range of bold colors to match their adventurous personality.
Keeping kids warm can make the difference between a successful skiing or snowboarding outing and one that becomes a battle of wills. Children need to stay comfortable to feel safe and engaged on the slopes. When they slip into our baby jumper, they'll be enveloped by enduring coziness and will be excited to hit the slopes. You can enjoy run after run together before they're finally ready to grab a hot chocolate at the lodge.
Patagonia is one of the most trusted names in outerwear, and it upholds its proven reputation with this fine sweater. Plus, you can feel good about purchasing a product made with recycled materials.
- Lightweight, windproof shell is made of 100% recycled polyester, has high tear-strength and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuffs and elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
Get Your New Ski and Snowboarding Gear Today
We're winter sports aficionados ourselves, and we understand what you need to excel at your favorite hobby. Our family-owned and -operated business employs ski and snowboarding enthusiasts who can answer your questions about how our gear functions and what offers the best protection.
You can find a wide selection of children's clothing, too, from our Patagonia down sweater for toddlers to our hoodies and vests. They will protect your child from the cold and help them look great, too.