Patagonia Baby Puff Mitts - 60552
We’ve made the Baby Puff Mitts to keep baby’s hands warm in all manner of snow play. The mittens are made from wind- and water-resistant 100% polyester shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. To keep small hands extra toasty, there’s 100-g (60-g in the cuff) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and an ultrasoft lining wicks moisture and dries quickly. Elasticized cuffs seal out the cold. Thumb compartments on all sizes.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant mitts with warm 100-g (60-g in cuffs) THERMOLITE® ECO92 insulation stay warm even when wet
- Easy on/off with elastic at wrists and cuff openings for a secure fit
- Mitts have external darts for shaping
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
- Inside-lower hands are lined with soft-brushed tricot; inside-top cuffs are lined with taffeta
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Insulation: 100-g (cuffs: 60-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)