ATOMIC HAWX ULTRA W
Providing unrivaled, all-day comfort, the Atomic Hawx Ultra W is designed for piste and all mountain skiers who want the best fitting ski boots for a narrow foot shape. This soft-flex, narrow 98mm last is constructed with next-generation Prolite, which starts with the slimmest profile possible and then adds reinforcement material to key areas to create a lightweight, more stable, easier skiing boot. The liner features a highly anatomic, preformed 3D Ankle and Heel that provides for a comfortable, precise fit. An asymmetrically shaped 3D Stretch Toe Box brings even greater comfort by allowing for a little extra length in the big toe area. An Adaptive Fit System (AFS) Cuff features a removeable cuff spoiler that increases the amount of tulip-shape and volume inside the cuff. The highly adaptable Hawx Ultra W promises comfort, performance, and warmth at a great value.
- ALL MOUNTAIN
- 3D Ankle & Heel: A pre-formed, anatomical ankle and heel area provides a precise and comfortable fit.
- Adaptive Fit System (AFS) Cuff: A removeable cuff spoiler that increases the amount of tulip-shape and volume inside of the cuff.
- 98mm Narrow Last: Legendary Hawx Feel, this highly anatomical 98mm last delivers comfort, performance and warmth.
- Cuff Material: True Flex PU / PU
- Low Cuff
- Liner Model: 3D Bronze
- 35mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Aluminium Buckles
- 98mm Narrow Last
- Forward lean: 15°
- Shell Rotation: 3°
- Cantable Grip Pad Single Component ISO 5355