Salomon Launch Lace SJ Boa Snowboard Boot
This team favorite, do-it-all park boot utilizes Salomon's Fit To Ride building process, ensuring instant out of the box fit and first rate comfort. Designed for the modern freestyle rider featuring our lightest construction, our Salomon specific BOA® STR8JKT for deluxe heel hold, and a compact foot print.
FEATURES & FABRICS
- LINER - Comfort:Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- HEEL HARNESS - STR8JKT BOA®:This version of our inner heel harness works like a 3 point seat belt for your heels and is activated by the Boa® fit system.
- LACING SYSTEM - Laces:Traditional laces to tighten your boots.
- LINER FOAM - Custom Fit:Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- FOOTBED - Ortholite C2:A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- MUTATION CONSTRUCTION - FTR / 1:1:FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- OUTSOLE - Feather:Inspired by the iconic XT-6, the Feather outsole uses a combination of EVA and Contagrip® rubber for reduced weight while delivering traction, comfort, and shock absorption.
- OUTSOLE - Contagrip® rubber:Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.