Burton Men's [ak] Tusk GORE-TEX Pro Hi-Top 3L Bib Pants - 210421
The men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 3L Hi-Top Pants are made to cover a lot of ground. Their tour-specific design offers a lightweight, breathable upper bib area, abrasion-resistant kick panels, and thoughtful details to keep backcountry essentials close at hand. The full three-layer shell build delivers lightweight waterproofing worthy of the Alaskan backcountry. A solution-dyed coloring process minimizes water use and waste.
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room for layers underneath
- GORE-TEX Pro is GORE's ultimate, three-layer breathable fabric: It's designed for maximum ruggedness and extreme use while providing the trusted weather protection of GORE-TEX with maximum breathability, durability, and temperature regulation on the skin track or boot pack; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for high-intensity activities while maintaining the reliable weatherproof properties of GORE-TEX. Manages sweat by wicking moisture for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during extra-high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Articulated patterning for ease of movement; Triple needle, reinforced stitching; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hook-and-loop suspenders; Stretch-woven bib open and power-mesh back panel for mobility and maximum breathability; Crossflow venting; Exterior utility loops
- Zippered cuff gussets; Zippered drop-seat construction; Reinforced ankle kick panels for added durability; Anti-scuff cuff; RECCO reflector and reflective detailing
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets with expandable bellow, beacon-friendly power-mesh pocket with webbing loops inside the hand-warmer pockets, external chest pocket with power-mesh dump pockets, and zippered chest pockets with media ports and webbing loops
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- GORE-TEX RGD Pro Shell 3-Layer Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric