2023 Women's K2 Trance Snowboard Boots - B220303402
NEW for the 2022/2023 winter season, the K2 Trance snowboard boot brings tons of technology into a price point that won’t break the bank. It all starts with our This Grips!™ outsole - two different densities of rubber are strategically placed to ensure the best possible grip for both the parking lot and the boot pack. A full-eva midsole is backed with our impact-resistant Harshmellow™ material, helping to reduce vibration and mellow out the harshest of landings. Less vibration of the ankle means that your feet are feeling comfortable and fresh all day long.
Inside, our multi-density Control Foam liner features heat-moldable foam from Intuition®. As an industry leader, Intuition® foam is lightweight, durable, warm, and has excellent memory - meaning that it molds to the shape of your foot, and stays that way. This is all then wrapped in our three-point harness - snuggly holding your ankle in place for stability, and reducing heel lift for ultimate board control.
Our patented Endo™ Construction keeps this snowboard boot extremely lightweight. By replacing a traditional heel counter of the boot with an injected poly material, this allows us to change the flex and rebound of the Trance, without adding extra weight. Endo™ construction = lightweight and stable. A dual-zone BOA® Fit System allows users to adjust the upper and lower of the snowboard boot independently of each other, fitting more foot shapes than a standard single-BOA® boot normally would. Lastly, we top it off with a lace cover to keep your laces safe from the edge of your board, and whatever else might come into play.
- H4/M3 Coiler Zonal BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance-driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, the M3 dial controls the lower shell lacing.
- TX3 BOA® Rope Lacing - A softer lace made specifically for snowboard boots that provides a more even fit over the body of the boot shell versus a steel lace.
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing - A traditional style liner harness with a pull lace and three contact points hugs the ankle and provides additional support.
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable medium and high-density Intuition® foam forms to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
- This Grips!™ Premium Outsole with Harshmellow™ - Our proprietary rubber compound delivers excellent grip and durability on all terrain types and is integrated with Harshmellow™ foam to dampen chatter and vibration
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Upper Cuff with Endo™ 2.0 - Reinforced materials in high wear and flex zones extend the life of the boot and delivers a distortion-free flex while Endo™ 2.0 helps to retain boot flex and durability over the lifetime of the boot.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed - Dense EVA foam provides contouring cushioning and support.