2023 Men's K2 Manifest Snowboard - B220203001
Keeping it’s namesake to honor Aaron Robinson, we’ve re-shaped the K2 Manifest for the 2022-2023 season. It’s DNA remains similar, with a new sidecut radius, new tip and tail shape, and a refined camber profile. A mid-flexing directional-twin that’s built to withstand the beating that comes along with big mountain riding, the Manifest sits atop a Combination Camber Profile, with camber between the inserts, a bit of rocker in the tail, and a longer amount of rise in the nose for float and a catch-free feel.
The goal with the Manifest was always to make a quiver-killer that straddled the lines between freeride and freestyle. Our more aggressive A1 Core is built from sustainably harvested timber and is backed by a five-year warranty against breakage for peace-of-mind. Carbon DarkWeb™ stringers are placed underfoot and extend from edge to edge to ensure a? precise response, and ICG™ 20 Triax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon increases pop and delivers stability through chop and chunder.
- NEW! A1 Core - Lightweight, snappy, and durable, our ALL NEW! A1 Core is made from three renewable species of timber - Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia. Aspen-dominant to highlight the snap and response of this wood, we’ve combined it with Bamboo at 30 ° underfoot to increase strength, supercharge the edge-to-edge response, and increase the pressure distribution along the edge. We’ve also placed lightweight paulownia in the tip and tail to help to reduce swing weight.
- ICG™ 20 Triax Carbon Glass - Integrating Carbon Fiber stringers that run the length of the board into our fiberglass increases the snap of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Carbon DarkWeb™ - Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts in an “X” pattern, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better that extruded materials increasing speed and glide.