2023 Men's K2 Bottle Rocket Snowboard - B220200801
The K2 Bottle Rocket is loaded with premium tech and is a sleeper team favorite for riding everything from streets to groomers to park.
A freestyle-oriented true twin featuring our Rocker Profile, the Bottle Rocket is flat in between the bindings with the perfect amount of rocker just outside of the inserts. Volume Shift™ design redistributes riding surface area from the length of the board to the waist so you can use a slightly shorter board for quicker rotations and less toe and heel drag.
The heart of the Bottle Rocket is an all-wood, tri-blend BAP Core that minimizes vibration and gives the board snap and liveliness at all speeds. There is no shortage of carbon reinforcement either--OllieBar™ in between the bindings for big pop and rebound, Carbon TorqueFork™ in the tip and tail for quick board response, and ICG™ 20 carbon integrated fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers for stability and edge control on fast in-runs and popping off lips.
To top it off, the Sintered 4000 base is fast, resilient, and soaks up wax to make sure you get up to speed on the big jump line. The K2 Bottle Rocket has become a staple in our snowboard collection for good reason--this thing simply rips.
- BAP Core - A tri-blend wood core harnesses the rebound, strength, and feel of sustainably harvested Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia timber species.
- ICG™ 20 Triax Carbon Glass - Integrating Carbon Fiber stringers that run the length of the board into our fiberglass increases the snap of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Carbon Torque Forks™ - Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts toward the tip and tail, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- OllieBar™ - A pre-cambered carbon inlay centered between the inserts specifically designed to add snap and pop to every ollie and takeoff.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better that extruded materials increasing speed and glide.