Salomon District Men's Snowboarding Bindings
Lock-in and level up with men's Salomon District snowboard bindings. Made to fit any Salomon boots, these bindings provide superior flexibility and strength so you can glide, cruise and shred for hours.
Engineered with innovative control and response features, you can enjoy the slopes all day long. Strap on these must-have men's snowboard bindings with the simple yet unmatched ShadowFit design. Change the game every time you ride with comfortable and flexible snowboard bindings from Salomon.
Men's Salomon District Snowboard Bindings Features
Tackle any mountain with these ultra-responsive, high-security snowboarding bindings. Here's why snowboarders love the Salomon District men's snowboard bindings:
- Unmatched control: With a better fit, you can achieve the best control of your board down the hill.
- Superior heel hold: Salomon's Soft Heelcup design provides unbeatable flexibility for your feet.
- Innovative design: Salomon rewrote the rules with ShadowFit technology, made to increase your comfort and control.
- Natural feel: Your board will glide and butter easily with mid-flex binding.
- Responsive power triangle: The connection between the heel, base and highback helps you board faster and stronger.
- Excellent strength: Kevlar Quickwire and PowerHook design provide firm contact between your boots and board.
- Asymmetrical strap: The straps keep your boots locked in with enough response to move effortlessly down the slopes.
- Padded base plate: A secure but comfortable binding can prevent exhaustion and make movements easier.
- Rigid highback: The backplate has responsive support for better boarding performance.
Salomon District men's snowboarding bindings combine fit and comfort to give you an unmatched ride on any terrain. With ShadowFit design and superior control, you can confront any obstacle in these bindings.
You can Shop Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops to buy Salomon District bindings toda. Visit in person at one of our Eastern PA locations or order online.