Salomon Ivy BOA® Women's Snowboarding Boots
You can shred all day long in a comfortable, mid-flex boot brought to you by Salomon. Made with Fit To Ride construction, Salomon Ivy women's snowboard boots fit the shape of your feet so you can enjoy the slopes for hours.
Designed for boarders that want day-long flexibility on the mountain or in the park, these boots will feel like a second skin. Adjust your lacing or heel hold with a quick twist of the BOA® or STR8JKT support system and you're good to go. Experts and beginners alike will cruise the slopes all day with these must-have women's snowboard boots.
Women's Salomon Ivy Snowboarding Boots Features
You'll be stoked to use these boots every season on the slopes because of their convenient built-in features. What do snowboarders love about Salomon Ivy boots? Find out for yourself:
- Enhanced comfort: Every part of this Fit To Ride boot keeps your feet feeling good on the board.
- Lightweight design: You can glide effortlessly down the slopes and prevent fatigue with these boots.
- Harness support: The exclusive Salomon STR8JKT dial allows boarders to customize the internal harness and avoid heel lift.
- Automatic lacing: Secure your lacing on the lift or the hill with the simple BOA® system built into your boots.
- Versatile fit: A medium flex boot provides adaptability for any terrain you want to ride.
- Superior construction: Built for ultimate comfort, the Salomon Ivy boots protect your feet and give a great board feel.
- Customizable settings: Once you adjust your boot settings, your feet are locked in and ready to take on the hill.
- Flexible form: This boot has a stitched liner and padded insoles for total support.
You can enjoy that extra hour on the mountain with these all-day mid-flex boots. The hill is your domain when you have a comfortable snowboarding boot like the Salomon Ivy BOA®.
Purchase your pair from Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops in Eastern PA or online.