K2 Men's Geometric Snowboard
- The all-new K2 Geometric snowboarding was engineered with a jib friendly shape, flex, and camber profile for the intermediate and beginner snowboarder. A true-twin shape and camber profile help this snowboard to feel the same going regular as it does riding switch, and camber between the feet gives riders pop and energy while a rockered tip-and-tail make the Geometric catch-free and easy to press.
A single-species Aspen Core helps to make this softer flexing twin predictable and pressable. Underfoot, we’ve put a low-maintenance extruded base that’s easy to repair for those early season coreshots when you’re jibbing whatever is available.
The K2 Geometric is the perfect tool for those looking for an affordable twin-tip, softer-flexing freestyle board, or someone that has caught the snowboard bug and is looking to drop-in on their first full set-up.
- Feature 1: Aspen Core - A single species lightweight wood core that delivers smooth flex and lively rebound.
- Feature 2: Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides just the right amount of torsional flexibility and strength.
- Feature 3: Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Feature 4: Extruded 2000 Base - A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair.