Burton Instigator Flat Top Snowboard - Men's - 229451
Shortcut the learning curve with an all-around board that's catch-free and stable for boosting confidence anywhere you take it.
Get straight to the fun part. Enjoy a no-fuss feel with the Burton Instigator Snowboard, a board designed to help accelerate the learning curve and instigate a good time from your first moment on the mountain. The combination of a Flat Top bend and Cruise Control convex base keeps things friendly underfoot, creating a catch-free feel and easy control. The Channel® mounting system gives you the easiest, most adjustable setup with bindings from all major brands including Burton.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 5mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.