Burton Step On® Genesis Men's Snowboard Bindings
The Burton Genesis men's snowboard bindings from Burton's beloved Step On collection are must-haves for the new snowboarding season. These bindings combine Burton's innovative Step On technology, which allows you to get ready on your board with just two clicks, with a Kickback Hammock suspension for good response. An advanced cushioning system reduces fatigue and lets you ride longer.
The Features of Burton Step On Genesis Men's Snowboard Bindings
The Step On Genesis men’s snowboard bindings from Burton are feature-rich:
- Secure binding: The Hammockstrap ankle strap has a nylon cross spine and no stitches for a strong board connection and excellent responsiveness. The Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap stays in place with a rubber overmold for added grip.
- Advanced cushioning: The Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning to minimize fatigue and maximize comfort. The trap-door design gives you quick access to mounting hardware.
- The Step On® binding system: Burton uses Toe Hooks 2.0 and three overall connection points for better binding response and stability. Toe Hooks 2.0 have a flexible spring hinge so you can easily get in and out of the bindings.
- Single-component baseplate: Short-glass and nylon composite offers medium flex, high durability and playful response for a great board feel and response on virtually all terrains.
- Advanced Re:Flex mounting system: The mounting system keeps your bindings lightweight while enhancing board feel and flex.
- Hi-Back design: The canted hi-back improves comfort and control by following the contours of your legs. The Kickback Hammock hi-back uses a molded hammock and internal spring tension to hold your heel in suspension to cut vibration and improve response.
- Precision adjustability: Burton Genesis men’s snowboard bindings from Burton are highly adjustable, with a relaxed-feel vertical hi-back with zero forward lean and a MicroFLAD system, which has a sliding plate and lever to help you adjust the forward lean angle. You can adjust your buckles with just a few cranks, thanks to the Double Take Buckles.