Women's Burton GORE-TEX Multipath Shell Jacket - 226981
Head for the hills, trail, or town, knowing you're prepared for wet, windy weather in this two-layer GORE-TEX waterproof jacket.
Camping, hiking, or simply road tripping, the women's Burton GORE-TEX Multipath Shell Jacket offers the peace of mind you need to roll with whatever the weather gods have to offer. We're talking proven durability and waterproof performance with a built-in carry sling that lets you shed the jacket and carry on hands-free. It packs into its own pocket for easy stowing when the sun finally shows face, too.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- GORE-TEX Paclite® 75D polyester plain weave is a two-layer, unlined fabric that's lighter and more breathable than traditional GORE-TEX, making it easy to pack and carry without limiting its ability to shed wet weather
- Attached hood with front adjustment; Chafe-free chin guard
- Welded construction details for a clean finish
- Adjustable cuffs; Pit Zip vents; Bungee hem cinch; Utility loops, Removable waterproof TPU bag with sling attachment
- YKK® water-resistant zippers; Reflective details
- Zippered chest pocket with media port, zippered hand-warmer pockets; Key clip in a pocket; Packable into a pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Burton Style: 226981