Women's Burton Multipath Hooded Insulated Jacket - 220811
Technical enough for mountain missions, of course. Low-profile enough for layering, for sure. And casual enough for just regular living, you bet.
Simplify your options with the women's Burton Multipath Hooded Insulated Jacket. It's essential equipment for adventurous living, the daily commute, and just kicking around town. It's water-resistant enough to shed light precip, warm enough to wear on its own in a range of temps, and cut to layer easily under a shell when the weather gets serious.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR fabric repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- ThermacoreECO [60g] insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features 92% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Attached hood with stretch binding at opening
- Drop hem for extended length and added coverage
- Elasticized cuffs; Reflective details; Utility loop
- Zippered chest pocket and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets; Removable waterproof TPU bag with sling attachment
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Burton Style: 220811