Women's Burton Kiley Hooded Jacket - 214651
Winter wonderland's MVP, this quilted take on a bomber style features a street-inspired look that's both waterproof and ready to layer.
Cover more ground in the women's Burton Kiley Hooded Jacket. Treated to shed light moisture, this quilted hoodie features a droptail hem for added coverage that comes in handy when you're looking for a place to sit. When layered, its smart lining and lightweight insulation work in tandem with your favorite outerwear to keep you cooking even when temperatures are dropping.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR fabric repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- Living Lining® mapped with soft taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk ThermacoreECO [140g] insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Attached hood; Self-fabric binding at hood and hem; Stretch binding at cuffs
- Drop hem with snap-away feature for extended length and added coverage
- Snap-closure microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Burton Style: 214651