Women’s Patagonia Nano Puff Parka
The women’s Nano Puff® parka sits just above the knee and proves that a jacket doesn’t have to be bulky to keep out spotty weather and keep in the warmth. At just 13 ounces, this parka is destined to become your go-anywhere jacket. Take your Nano Puff for a stroll on a chilly autumn beach or a hike in late winter up the mountains. Its snug, true-to-size fit locks in body heat while providing just the right amount of breathability from its recycled polyester shell and insulation. Stay out longer despite light wind and rain, and get the most out of every outdoor adventure.
When you purchase the Patagonia women’s Nano Puff parka for sale, keep in mind that you’re buying from a sustainability leader. Patagonia cares about the environment, as well as the impact the brand’s goods have on the earth. Each Nano Puff parka from Patagonia is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Fair Trade Certification means the company gives a premium rate to foreign workers who make Patagonia’s products. The workers receive a collective sum from Patagonia and have the opportunity to decide how to use the money to better their lives.
Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Insulated Parka Features
Like what you’ve read so far about your next favorite jacket? Check out its top characteristics:
- Lightweight and versatile: The parka's light weight makes it a truly go-anywhere jacket.
- Contoured by design: Offering a slim, contoured fit, the Nano Puff parka adds protection without bulkiness.
- Thoughtfully greener: Patagonia uses high-quality recycled and reclaimed textile materials to create this stylish, weather-resistant winner.
- Warm and breathable: The Nano Puff traps heat and resists moisture with its Hydrophobic PrimaLoft Gold layer.
- Ultimately portable: The parka folds up beautifully and can be carried easily in a suitcase or a backpack for all your adventures.
Have a Patagonia Yosemite Falls Trench? The Nano Puff was engineered to pair up with the trench. But no matter what type of jacket you already own, you can find a place for a new Patagonia Nano Puff women’s parka in your wardrobe.