Patagonia Women's R1 Air Zip Neck
Extremely light and packable, we build our technical R1® Air fleece with hollow core yarns and a lofted zig-zag texture to trap air, move moisture and breathe for exceptional warmth without weight during high-exertion, non-stop activities in cold conditions. Made from 100% recycled polyester with hollow-core construction, R1® Air has a clean, athletic design for easy layering and a Z-structure inside and out that dissipates moisture quickly for fast drying, highly breathable warmth. Light, airy and minimally designed, it feels soft and forgiving on the skin and can be worn as a stand-alone top when conditions permit. Details include a zip-neck design for easy venting, off-shoulder seams that sit comfortably under your pack straps, a simple cuff and hem design with a quick-drying binding that adds wrist comfort, an internal left-chest pocket for stashing your essentials and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1® Air Zip-Neck earned a premium for their labor.
- Hollow-core fabric with a unique zigzag texture wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable for high-output activities; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Internal left-chest pocket for easy stash of small items; minimal bulk makes for a great layering piece
- Quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Half-zip for added venting
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn