Men's Terracea Peak CW Jacket - TERR02
The fully insulated Men's Terracea Peak CW Jacket combines exceptional performance with streamlined style, with the perfect blend of practical features designed to be wearable anywhere your adventures take you. Featuring extra warm animal-free, 100% recycled 80g high loft insulation, the Peak CW Jacket stands strong in the face of freezing temperatures and swirling winds, while remaining soft and lightweight.
- Premium 3-Layer Technical Fabric - Rated at 20,000mm waterproof and 34,000mm breathable
- Whisper Quiet Fabric – Quiet, non-friction material that forms to your body with comfortable stretch along with superior hand feel.
- Tapered Modern Fit – Designed with a classic a streamlined traditional look that blends easily with your active skiing or snowboarding style.
- Weather Blocking Center Front Placket – Built extra high for those windy and cold days on the chairlift.
- Hidden Sleeve Card Pocket – Perfectly placed for a RFID ski pass or to hold credit cards.
- 3-Way Adjustable & Removable Hood - Helmet compatible while maintaining a low contoured profile and drape when not worn.
- External Phone Pocket – Large enough to fit larger tech screens for easy reach and safety from the elements.
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers - Heavy duty center-front and side pocket waterproof zippers to withstand any elemental challenges.
- 2-Way YKK Pit Zippers - Unzip when it gets too hot, with sliders moving either upwards, downwards, or meeting in the middle.
- Hemline Cord Tighteners
- Fully Taped Seams
- Rubberized Media Port with Internal Headphone Router
- Extended Arm Sleeve Backs
- Slight Drop Tail
Streamlined, Stylish & Functional.
Terracea design apparel that moves fluidly with your lifestyle. You’ll get an optimal balance of advanced waterproof, windproof and moisture management properties; superb durability; lightweight all-day comfort; and a classic, streamlined style.
Built Weatherproof to Conquer the Elements.
Being based in New England where there are no strangers to wild weather, Terracea jackets are built to conquer wind, wet and cold, no matter where you are. Terracea also focuses on high breathability, allowing for proper venting under strenuous outdoor activity.
Terracea prides themselves on our fabric and materials selection. The technical fabric used in our jackets are durable, ultra-quiet and feature a two-way mechanical stretch. Through the rain, sleet, and snow, they've learned what it takes to build truly best-in-class outerwear, all the way down to the smallest details.
Waterproofness: 20,000 mm (JIS L 1092 A-B / ISO 20811)
Breathability: 34,000 g/sqm/24hrs (JIS L 1096 A / ISO 9237)
Composition: 3L Taffeta 75d/75d, 100% Polyester, Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish