The North Face Baby Reversible Perrito Hooded Jacket
Swaddle your baby in this stylish yet cozy North Face Baby Reversible Perrito Hooded Jacket and be prepared to tackle any winter adventure that comes your way.
Keep Your Baby Warm in Style
The North Face Baby Reversible Perrito Hooded Jacket offers two fashionable ways to dress your child up for a long day on the mountain. Available in multiple colorways boasting different designs and patterns, you and your child have the freedom to choose either look while staying toasty and dry sitting on the lift or cruising through fresh snow.
Catapult yourself into various winter wonderlands knowing that your child is warm, safe and comfy. This winter coat from North Face offers reliable water repellant capabilities, ensuring your child stays dry no matter the conditions. It's also designed with 200 grams of light, durable Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for a snug and pleasant fit.
Additional features you'll find with this fully reversible ski jacket include:
- The outer side is made with 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with a non-PFC durable and water-repellent finish.
- The reverse side is made with 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with a non-PFC DWR finish.
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation is made from 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the body, 150 grams in the sleeves and 100 grams in the hood.
- Outer and reverse made with recycled polyester.
- An attached, three-piece hood
- An exposed VISLON® center front zip with a chin zip guard.
- Fold-over mitts at cuffs
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs.
- Encased-elastic sides of the hem.