Mens Atomic Redster X7 + M 12 GW Ski
The Atomic Redster X7 is a ski that knows what it’s doing. Like all the skis in the Redster X range, it’s got Atomic’s Multi Radius Sidecut, so every turn is locked in and precise - long or short, no turn is misplaced. The Redster X7 is a versatile ski for on-piste skiing built with TI Powered laminate and Power Woodcore for torsional stiffness and stability. Dura Cap Sidewall construction provides next-level edge hold and all-season durability.
It’s the perfect ski to grab when you want to maximize your fun on the groomers.
- Multi Radius Sidecut: The best of slalom and giant slalom combined - the sidecut for playful, agile short turns and smooth long turns on the same ski.
- Titanium Powered: A titanium layer that creates supreme shock absorption, strong running stability, and a high torsional flex.
- Power Wood Core: A combination of hard ash and light poplar that's stable and sporty for Atomic's high-performance skis.
- Structured Top Sheet: A structured surface for added durability makes this ski retail and rental ready.
- World Cup Base Finish: Highest quality material and fastest finish possible.
- Tip Protector: Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Active Camber: (100% camber) With active camber (0/100/0) more of the skis edge length stays in contact with the snow. This creates better grip on icy slopes and makes the ski super stable.