In a world bent on freeride fun, occasional park hijinks, and even (gasp) twin-tipped touring, the Atomic Bent 100 Skis have proven themselves time and time again. Doubters doubted when the Bent 100 debuted but the resounding thumbs up among those who ski them has been deafening. For pure creative fun, not much beats this ski, and you should check one out soon if you haven't already.
- Powder Rocker – 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- Shape: HRZN Tech Tip and Tail – HRZN Tech Tip & Tail takes an ABS sidewall construction and blends it with a revolutionary across-the-ski, horizontal rocker. It adds 10% more surface area in tip and tail for awesome float – plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop. The ultimate design for powder skiers.
- Directional Shape
- Core: Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Sidewalls: Dura Cap Sidewall – Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
- Base: Atomic Base – High-density sintered bases that are fast in a variety of snow conditions and accept wax readily
- Edges: Resist Edges – Beefier edges offer better durability for hitting rails.
- Graphics: Glossy Topsheet
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.