2024 Union Women's Rosa Bindings
Lightest women’s snowboard binding on the market. The Rosa is the perfect introduction to Union’s freestyle binding category. Entry-level price tag doesn't mean entry-level performance at Union. Just last year the Union Rosa was fully redesigned from the ground up. An all-new Stage 8 Duraflex baseplate combined with the Falcor-inspired highback delivers the lightest weight and highest value female-specific binding the snowboard world has ever seen.
Binding Performance: (0-10)
- Freestyle: 7
- All Mountain: 10
- Freeride: 5
Binding Flex: (0-10)
- Overall: 4
- Baseplate: 4
- Highback: 4
- Straps: 4
Binding Weight: Grams: 620g
- Baseplate: Stage 8 Duraflex - Union's lightest baseplate ever built. Lifetime warranty.
- Bushing: Thermoformed EVA - Shock-absorbing EVA padding saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- Heelcup: Extruded 3D Aluminium - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag. Lifetime warranty.
- Highback: Stage 12 Rosa Duraflex - Super lightweight, incredibly durable and perfect for beginner to advanced freestyle riding.
- Ankle Strap: Forma - Rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside.
- Toe Strap: TS 4.0 - Simple, lightweight, durable. All-new shorter buckle base.
- Ratchets: Aluminium - Fast in, fast out - Union aluminum ratchets are easy to use and made to stand the test of time.
- FLAD: Tool-Less - Quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Hardware: Grade 8.8 Steel - The strongest steel available on the market.
- Canting: No (0º)
- Strap Adjust: Traditional - Easily Adjust With A #3 Screw Driver
- Disk Cover: Snap Fit
- Disk Type: Universal Disk - V2
- Compatibility: 4x4, 4x2, Channel, 3D