Men's freeride ski pants with extreme waterproof/breathable protection, a relaxed fit and all the ski features you need to handle fresh powder.
The men's Garibaldi 2.0 Pant is an upgrade to our best-selling ski pants. When ski pros give us insights, we listen. Here, we've worked on fit to give you total freedom of movement, and durability so you can wear these season after season. The pants have our trusted HELLY TECH® Professional fabric construction with reinforcements. They’re waterproof/breathable and windproof. Back thigh zips enable you to release excess heat. These pants have all the essential ski features including a RECCO® Advanced Rescue system, cargo pocket with inner beacon loop and attached snow gaiters.
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyamide
- HELLY TECH® Professional
- Back thigh ventilation zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated construction at seat and knee for superior fit
- Attached snow gaiters
- 2 hip pockets
- 1 cargo pocket with inner beacon loop and water secure bellow construction
- 1 back pocket
- Adjustable waist with fastener
- YKK® AquaGuard ™ water resistant zippers