ATOMIC MAVEN 93 C WOMEN'S SKI
New for the year, the Atomic Maven 93 C is a great option for advanced intermediate to expert level ladies who want a one ski quiver. Whether you're heading for knee deep, powdery back bowls or want to make tight turns in trees, the Maven 93 C is up for the challenge putting its versatile OMatic Core to work. Dura Cap Sidewalls make edging stable for complete control when you want to sink your edges into icy groomers and take off on the frontside. Flow Profile assists in steering in a variety of snow conditions, never losing your edging or your momentum. Shred the frontside or the backside of the mountain with the new Maven 93 C from Atomic.
- OMatic Core- A combination of poplar, fiberglass and carbon for the perfect balance of performance and stability.
- Light Woodcore- Lightweight poplar wood that offers stability and shock absorption.
- Dura Cap Sidewalls- Base to topsheet sidewall that delivers awesome edge grip and power transmission.
- Flow Profile- The perfect balance of rocker and camber for efficient carving.
- HRZN Tech Tip- Incorporates 10 percent more surface area in the tips and tails for better flotation in powder.
- Carbon Backbone- Carbon insert that runs the whole length of the ski for agility.
- Recommended Bindings:Salomon Warden 13, Tyrolia Attack 13, Marker Squire 13, Look SPX 12
- Recommended Brake Size:95-105mm