ATOMIC MAVERICK 95 TI MEN'S SKI
New for the year, the Atomic Maverick 95 TI is the perfect option for advanced to expert level skiers looking for versatility. Atomics new OMatic Core was built for versatility, whether it's ripping turns on open hardpack, surfing in powdery bowls or making snappy turns while weaving between trees. The combination of the Dura Cap Sidewalls and the new Flo Profile take edge control and stability to the next level by providing maximum grip no matter the snow conditions that are thrown at you that day. HRZN Tech Tips are added for the powder lovers who want to stay afloat and surf in knee deep fluffy awesomeness. Shred the frontside groomers or navigate through the trees with the Atomic Maverick 95 TI.
- OMatic Core- A combination of poplar, fiberglass and titanal for the perfect balance of performance and stability.
- Light Woodcore- Lightweight poplar wood that offers stability and shock absorption.
- Dura Cap Sidewalls- Base to topsheet sidewall that delivers awesome edge grip and power transmission.
- Flow Profile- The perfect balance of rocker and camber for efficient carving.
- HRZN Tech Tip- Incorporates 10 percent more surface area in the tips and tails for better flotation in powder.
- Titanium Powered- Two layers of titanal sandwiching the core for maximum power and stability.
- Recommended Bindings:Salomon Warden 13, Tyrolia Attack 13, Marker Squire 13, Look SPX 12
- Recommended Brake Size:95-105mm