The North Face Descendit Women's Jacket
Ride in style with The North Face Descendit Women's Jacket. You can keep warm wearing a beautiful Balsam green jacket with pink and cream floral details while you breeze over snow through the trails and mountains. The jacket pairs well with many snow pant styles and colors, so you can rock a stylish set every time you hit the slopes.
The North Face provides sustainable clothing pieces to leave the earth better for future generations. That's why they've made sourcing responsible apparel fabrics and using sustainable packaging by 2025 their goal. You can shop knowing you're contributing to a safer and cleaner environment.
The North Face Descendit Women's Jacket contains 100% recycled polyester to keep you warm, dry and fashionable.
The North Face Women's Descendit Jacket Features
These features make this women's The North Face jacket popular among skiers and snowboarders:
- Traditional, slim fit that ends at the hip.
- Breathable, waterproof fabric to stay dry through all weather.
- Lightweight, Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to keep you warm.
- Removable, hood that's compatible with a helmet.
- Removable, snap-down powder skirt to keep the cold and snow out.
- #5 PU-coated, reverse-coil center front zip.
- #5 PU-coated with reverse-coil zip chest pocket.
- Hand pockets with secure zips.
- Inside pocket for goggles.
- Secure, internal media pocket.
- Safety wrist pocket, goggle wipe.
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters to prevent snow from entering the armholes.
- Underarm vents.
If you're searching for a new snowboarding or skiing jacket, The North Face Descendit Jacket is a must-have. It's available in varying sizes, so you'll feel comfortable and make the most of your day at the slopes.