Patagonia Women's Honeycomb Knit Beanie - 28996
Our Cable Beanie is made of a naturally stretchy knit blend of 70% recycled wool and 25% recycled nylon (plus 5% other fibers) for warmth in a wide range of cold conditions. It manages moisture, traps heat and provides all-day comfort for riding the mountain or riding the commuter train. A fleece-lined headband wicks moisture and stays soft and smooth against your skin. The aerodynamic styling traps your heat more efficiently and slips easily under a hood for really cold conditions.
- Made with a soft, naturally stretchy blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon
- The 100% recycled polyester fleece headband wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels soft and smooth against skin
- The low-profile silhouette traps your heat more efficiently and slips easily under a hood
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body: 2-ply 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber yarn. Lining: 3.1-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn