Hestra Powder Gauntlet Mitt
Hestra’s Powder Gauntlet is a warm mitten with well-thought-out features. It has a long cuff with an elastic drawstring to keep snow off your hands and wrists. The wrist width is easy to adjust with one hand. It also comes with an attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap). The liner is removable and easy to dry after a day of skiing. The microfleece liner is comfortable against the skin, and the synthetic insulation both insulates and wicks away moisture. A versatile, warm ski glove for long days on the mountain, and equally at home on the downhill slopes and for other winter activities. As a mitten, it’s ideal for anyone who wants an extra warm glove, but it’s also available in three- and five-finger models.
- Warm, durable mitten
- Windproof and breathable polyester fabric backhand.
- Impregnated goatskin provides good grip and durability
- Removable fleece liner with polyester insulation (Fiberfill).
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Wrist adjustment with one-handed grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Can be combined with various liners.