Women's Marmot Spire Jacket # 12250
Take the slopes, peaks, and trails less traveled in the Women's Spire Jacket. Built for high-altitude expeditions, its waterproof, breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, 100% seam-taped construction, and PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish combine to keep you dry. Other features like the fixed helmet-compatible hood, zip-off powder skirt, and VELCRO® cuffs offer extra protection from the elements. Get some air when your adventure heats up with the zippered PitZips. For added safety, the RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces a signal back to rescuers. Add an insulated layer under this shell jacket for warmth.
- GORE-TEX Guaranteed to Keep You Dry.
- 100% seam-taped for complete leak-proof protection
- Environmentally conscious PFC-Free DWR for premium water repellency
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Pit zips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Pack pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Pass pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Internal mesh pocket and zippered pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffsFabric Content: GORE-TEX® Products 3L TR3 100% Recycled Polyester 4.5 oz/yd