Men's Marmot Lightray Jacket # 11000
Whether you're earning your turn mountainside or heading out for a blustery adventure on the trail, wear the Men's Lightray Ski Jacket. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, a PFC-free DWR finish, and 100% seam taping combine to provide epic weather protection. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth without weight, plus is made from recycled material to reduce its environmental impact. Heat-releasing PitZips keep you comfortable even as your pace picks up. This winter coat features a helmet-compatible hood, powder skirt, VELCRO® cuffs, and drawcord hem that prevent snow and drafts from reaching inner layers. The RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back a signal to rescuers for additional safety in harsh conditions.
- GORE-TEX Guaranteed to Keep You Dry.
- 100% seam-taped for complete leak-proof protection
- Environmentally conscious PFC-Free DWR for premium water repellency
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO is lightweight and breathable, offering warmth and wind resistance
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fixed powder skirt
- Pit zips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Water-resistant center-front zipper
- Water-resistant chest and pass pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Internal zippered pocket and mesh storage pocketFabric Content: GORE-TEX® Products 2L 100% Recycled Polyester 3.2 oz/yd