Men’s North Face Thermoball™ Eco Snow Triclimate® Jacket
When the going gets cold, keep the cold on the outside with the men’s Thermoball™ Eco Snow Triclimate® jacket from The North Face. Clocking in at nearly 3 pounds, this heavyweight contender stands up to wind and water like a pro. With its hood, standard fit, insulating layers and generous length, the Thermoball Eco Snow Triclimate jacket makes the ideal ski or snowboard accessory on the mountains, in the woods or at the park.
Constructed of quality materials, many of which are recycled or reclaimed, the Thermoball proves that a sustainably constructed outer layer can look good and feel even better. You’ll appreciate the thought that’s gone into designing a 3-in-1 jacket that has enough room to fit over all your other wintry weather gear. Power through frigid mornings and frosty dusks with help from The North Face.
Men’s Thermoball Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket Features
What attributes make this insulated snow jacket such a bestseller?
- Warm and dry: It keeps moisture out while adding extra insulation to trap in body heat.
- Vented for breathability: The jacket includes underarm venting to help cool down during high intensity exercise.
- Room for necessities and extras: The Thermoball Eco Snow Triclimate jacket offers several pockets on its outer and inner shells.
- Media stashaway zone: Wearers can keep their technology safer thanks to an internal media pocket and port combo.
- Generous hood: The hood fits nicely over any type of standard ski or snowboard helmet.
- Waterproof zippers: All zippers are waterproof, helping avoid any “jamming” during colder weather.
- Machine washability: The jacket can be washed at home — toss it into your washing machine after reading the care instructions.