Women's Giro Avera MIPS Helmet
The redefined Giro Avera MIPS helmet for women features distinct design lines and beveled detailing. These lines, which were inspired by mountain landscapes, house a helmet that is just as functional as it is stylish.
No matter what kind of conditions or terrain you'll be facing, this helmet is sure to become a favorite. With design and construction elements such as the In-Mold Construction and Venting slider, you can be sure you'll stay safe and comfortable out on the mountain.
Giro Avera Ski Helmet Features
Winter sports enthusiasts will appreciate the Giro Avera Women's helmet features, which include:
- Integrated MIPS: This technology, which exceeds safety standards, helps to reduce the energy and rotational forces upon impact.
- In-Mold Construction: The lightweight in-mold construction features a tough outer shell and polycarbonate lower shell.
- In Form Fit System: With the ability to dial up to 6 centimeters, you'll be able to achieve a stable, custom fit.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting: Stay in control of your helmet's airflow with the low-profile adjustable thermostat control.
- Stack Vent Technology: With the stack vent technology, you'll stay fog-free and comfortable all day long.
- Goggle Compatibility: For your convenience, the Avera MIPS ski helmet is designed to seamlessly work with all Giro goggles.