Well deserving of induction into the Powder Ski Hall of Fame (if there was one), the Atomic Bent Chetler 120 Skis stand tall in the 120mm waist class. Poppy, surfy, and light enough to whip through tight spots with cat-like reflexes, the Chetler 120 is a longstanding favorite, not only for powder hounds but also backcountry types who want a fatter ski to earn their turns.
- Rocker Type: Powder Rocker – 30% Tip Rocker / 40% Camber / 30% Tail Rocker
- Shape: HRZN Tech Tip and Tail – HRZN Tech Tip & Tail takes an ABS sidewall construction and blends it with a revolutionary across-the-ski, horizontal rocker. It adds 10% more surface area in tip and tail for awesome float – plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop. The ultimate design for powder skiers.
- Core: Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Laminates: Carbon Backbone – An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- Sidewalls: Dura Cap Sidewall – Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
- Base: Atomic Base – High-density sintered bases that are fast in a variety of snow conditions and accept wax readily
- Edges: Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Graphics: Glossy Topsheet
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.