Different by design, construction and features, the KÜHL WOMEN'S ARKTIK™ DOWN VEST is distinctively KÜHL. The ARKTIK SERIES combines unique fabrics, precision design, and KÜHL's signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
The W'S ARKTIK DOWN VEST features waxed body fabric that withstands rain and snow and is peached for a soft hand. Italian faux leather micro suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces stress points. The ethically sourced (certified non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’) 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
The removable faux fur hood brim is reinforced with flexible wire, while cord lock adjustments provide a custom fit. When you don’t need it, the signature 5-panel hood lays flat. The Dani KÜHL crest patch on left sleeve and unique high gauge stitching add style. Webbing detail provides snap reinforcement.
The W'S ARKTIK DOWN VEST features 2 zippered hand warmer pockets and 2 snap closure front pockets. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ 2-way center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight.
Perfect for arctic conditions and activities. Take the ARKTIK SERIES on your next Alaskan adventure, Antarctic expedition, or wherever winter leads you.
- Insulation: 100% certified 800-fill goose down
- Approximate Down Qty Size Small: 120 G | 4.2 OZ
- Approximate Garment Weight Size Small: 835 G | 29.4 OZ
- Water resistant fabric with PU coating and synthetic wax
- Italian faux leather micro suede trim
- Body insulated with 800-fill Goose Down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Fleece lined hood